Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

TRAVEL BUG

    
     I'm hooked on travel. It's a bug, it's a virus, it's something I look forward too. Travel to distant lands, short excursions to a nearby spot, I've somehow missed--museums, parks, city streets, unexpected adventures and meeting with new friends. Traveling has led to articles about places, food and people and short stories when something I've seen or heard about invades my thoughts and won't leave until I find an ending that leaves me satisfied.

     On a wall in my living room are paintings from my travels--one from Pompeii, several from Sydney, Melbourne, NY's Greenwich Village, Florence, Italy, London, Paris, all places I love and can never get enough of. Stirring up images that he;p me in my writing.

What stirs your imagination?

Bests,

Elise

Download hot ebooks from Carina Press Audiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment