Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reginald Hill

We lost one of the most prolific and best crime writers. Reginald Hill who wrote 24 novels featuring Superintendent Andy Dalziel and his Sergeant, Peter Pascoe passed away on January 17. They were quite a team. In reading his obit, I learned that there are several books in the series that I haven't read as yet. I will soon be ordering them. Hill also wrote more than 30 non-series novels under pseudonyms and espionage novels using the name Patrick Ruell. I shall put them on my TBR list.

Hill received Britain's' Crime Writers Association's lifetime achievement award, the Diamond Dagger in 1995. Well deserved. He will be missed.

Have you read his books?

Bests,

Elise
My eBook cozy mystery titled Scene Stealer is available through Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Carina Press and wherever eBooks arre sold. An audio version ahs been produced by Audible.com


Download hot <span class=ebooks from Carina Press" src="http://www.tqlkg.com/e2106g04tzxIMSSNPJJIKJQSKSQS"><span class=Audiobooks at audible.com!" src="http://www.tqlkg.com/oq68r6Az42OSYYTVPPOQPSXTWTY">

No comments:

Post a Comment