Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paris














Vacationed--for a few hours--in Paris last Sunday. Went to see Woody Allen's new film Midnight in Paris. Made me feel as if I were walking the streets and boulevards once more. Remembered dining at the Eiffel Tower. Had to steel myself to get up to the restaurant as I have a fear of heights but it was oh, so worth it. then there is the Louvre and Napoleon's tomb where I somehow locked myself into a stall in the john and was instructed in myriad languages on the best way to get out. The bridges and a cool canal boat ride on a hot day listening to stories about the districts we passed and peeking at mussels clinging to the sides of the canal and spitting. I did not take it personally. One day, my husband and I stopped at a bakery and bought a long, French bread then a shop that sold cheese. A bottle of wine and we had a picnic in the park.



The film's music was perfect and the artists that were brought to life delightful.



Have you seen the movie?



Bests,




Elise



My cozy eBook mystery titled Scene Stealer is available through Amazon, Barnes&Noble, Carina Press and wherever eBooks are sold. an audio version has been produced by Audible.com








Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment