Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Coming in September




Received my check for an article to be published in Pennsylvania Magazine in September. Thoroughly enjoyed writing the article (it's about ice cream and Pennsylvania's history.) I enjoy the cold delight more than cakes, cookies or pie--even chocolate cream pie. Maybe that's why I had so much fun. Love to open the mail-box and find a check for something I've written waiting. Makes the day a sunny one despite the rain that is pouring down and the shopping cart that lost a wheel two blocks from home.



What is your favorite dessert and have y0u included it in any of your writings?



Bests,



Elise



Scene Stealer, my cozy mystery, is available from Amazon, Carina Press, Barnesand Noble and wherever eBooks are sold. An audio version has been produced by Audible.com












Download hot ebooks from Carina PressAudiobooks at audible.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment